ACPI for FreeBSD
Last update: $Date: 2003/09/03 11:49:34 $
Who is woking on what
About ACPI for FreeBSD porject in Japan
- [2000/09/01]Our code is merged to FreeBSD source tree!
- [1999/10/27]ACPI driver and some userland tool to dump infomation is
Now available from our CVS repository.
- [1999/10/24]The ACPI for FreeBSD project has been established.
Please subscribe to the mailing list
if you are interested in
(discussions mainly in Japanese, but English messages are very much welcome as well).
Minor update of ACPI device driver based on the changes of
driver interface in CURRENT.
Experimental ACPI device driver was developed.
- Our goal in this project is the implementation of the ACPI stuff for
FreeBSD based on
the ACPI specification and to develop prototype due
to be integrated into FreeBSD main stream.
- In order to make the integration easier, the code-base should be
4.0-CURRENT and we planed the chunks of our effort should
be merged into the latest CURRENT as often as possible but we change
our plan: we will work on the FreeBSD source tree directly.
The merged codes will be discussed on English Mailing list such as
- Also the implementation of new abstracted Power Management layer will
be discussed simultaneously integrating the Power Management
related components such as APM, UPS and so on.
CVS repository being setting up, and
CVSup is now available.
- RELENG_3, PAO, and other BSD systems are targeted to port.
Developpers and testers from many communities are welcome.
Copyright (C) 1998, 1999 The FreeBSD Project (Japan).
All rights reserved.
$Date: 2003/09/03 11:49:34 $